Turn up the music!
When I hear a song I evaluate it by asking myself:
Can I dance to this?
Can I sing this with my friends?
And most importantly, can I take shots to this?
If my answer is yes, it’s going to be added to my Spotify playlist.
From pop to country to rap, these songs are some of the best right now. They will have you dancing, singing and definitely drinking! Instead of telling you why they should be on your playlist, I figured I’d just let you listen to them!
- Ayo – Chris Brown and Tyga
- Bad Blood – Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar
- Don’t It – Billy Currington
- Homegrown Honey – Darius Rucker
- IDFWU – Big Sean
- Nobody Love – Tori Kelly
- Trap Queen – Fetty Wap
- Truffle Butter – Nicki Minaj, Drake and Lil Wayne
- Where Are U Now – Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Bieber
- And let’s be real. Anything Florida Georgia Line is perfect to jam to.
- Sippin on Fire
- This is How We Roll
- Cruise (Remix) ft. Nelly
And just because I’m from California, I’m going to throw in some California Love by 2Pac. Why? Cause “California…. knows how to party!”
- California Love – 2Pac
Turn up time. Later peeps.