So this one may involve you not being so black-out to make it, but if you succeed you’ll be in hog heaven. This is for all our whiskey ladies! Because really, what other kind of lady would you want to be!
- 12 ounces of fresh blackberries
- ½ cup of sugar
- 5 ounces of Whiskey
- 5 ounces of lemon juice
- 6 ounces of blackberry syrup (which you will make)
- Mint leaves
For Blackberry syrup
- Put the blackberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat
- Cook 20 – 30 minutes. Stir occasionally until you have a thick syrup
- Let syrup cool before you add to drinks
For Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade
- Combine all ingredients in large shaker
- Shake well
- Pour over ice in glasses
- Top off with mint leaves
Shaken not stirred baby!
Sip this puppy sitting on the porch as soon as it’s 5 o’clock!
Hell, no judgements if you crack it before then, you know we will be!