After the release of the new Entourage movie, the most devoted fans of the show and critics were extremely (wait for it) negative with their responses and feeling disappointed.
Seriously?! I mean, okay, the movie wasn’t mind blowing, but it wasn’t horrendous people.
The movie received only a 30% on the tomatometer on Rotten Tomatoes, however, 75% of viewers said that they “liked it.”
Entourage fans will enjoy the fact that all major characters are back together including Adrian Grenier as pretty boy actor turned director Vince, Jeremy Piven as super star Hollywood agent Ari Gold, and of course the beautiful Emmanuelle Chiriqui as Sloan (one of my first girl crushes).
What they might not find entertaining (or intelligently written) is the fact that there are over 50 cameo appearances by celebrities in the film. Billy Bob Thornton plays Larsen McCredle the financer of the film and his son is Joel Osment (YES, the creepy little kid from “The Sixth Sense”). The men are giving the guys a hard time about the film “Hyde”, the movie Vince is starring in and directing with the oversight of Ari Gold as the studio-head.
And Ronda Rousey’s appearance! How could we forget that. Ugh, we just love her. If you don’t want to see it, you should at least go for her.
As an Entourage fan, it’s nice to see that after all this time, their bonds remain the same, but some of their ambitions have changed as well as Turtles weight! Okay skinny mini, we see you grinding!
My Opinion: Definitely worth the ticket price to munch on some delicious movie theater popcorn, and wish you were just another one in the Entourage living it up in Hollywood. Because really, what else do you peasants have planned for this weekend?
That’s what we thought. Get out there and go see it.
BONUS: Here are some of the best Entourage quotes and catch phrases of all time****
- “Let’s hug it out.”- Ari Gold
- “I’ve been working steady for the past 12 years, minus the last three.”- Johnny Drama
- “Call me Helen Keller, because I’m a f*cking miracle worker!”- Ari Gold
- “Nobody appreciates their girlfriend until they get herpes from the next broad.”- Johnny Drama
- Got MILF?”- Ari Gold
- “Nobody’s happy in this town unless their losers, look at me I’m miserable and I’m filthy rich.”- Ari Gold
- “I got into this business so I didn’t have to work.”- Vincent Chase
- “I would get banged in the ass for an Oscar.”- Johnny Drama